Navigate/Search

Uthernet II Update – Part 2

In my last update I said if all is well … Well all isn’t well.

The new boards had a flaw in them which I had introduced when trying to sub out one part for another. Once I figured that out, I proceeded to test a modified board and when doing extended tests I started seeing more timing issues. At this point the only model with full stability is my Enhanced IIe.

In an attempt to diagnose the issue, I have found it very difficult to take accurate measurements given the full SMT nature of the board. So I have ordered some new PCB’s with proper test points on them still using all the same components I would plan to use in production.

I will post another update once the new boards are in hand.

Update: Boards are back, stencil arrived today¬† … parts have also arrived.

Update: Test build build to start soon

 

Rev_V

 

Leave a Reply